It’s your turn to go on stage next. You’ve been sitting in your chair, leg jumping up and down nervously, reading your notes over and over again, breathing erratic, and heart pounding. You tell yourself “you’ve got this… Piece of cake”.
Last 10 Articles
- Caswell native returns home for book signing December 3, 2019
- 5 Tips To Overcome Your Stage Fear July 29, 2019
- How important is culture to your company? June 8, 2019
- Vocalization in a speech – what to do June 8, 2019
- Takeaways from the Magi Clinical Conference in Boston June 8, 2019