June 8, 2019How important is your company culture? That’s a big question that needs some discussion. Merriam Webster defined “culture” as the word of the year last year. And company culture in most organizations is driving our employees to either disengage (51% are disengaged according to Gallup) or to hunker down and be loyal and productive associates. What are you doing to move the needle in the right direction? Let’s discuss some strategies and techniques to assist your folks in being better at what they do and happier on the job. The ROI on this can be amazing! I have some real life stores to share with you. call me.
Last 10 Articles
- Caswell native returns home for book signing December 3, 2019
- 5 Tips To Overcome Your Stage Fear July 29, 2019
- How important is culture to your company? June 8, 2019
- Vocalization in a speech – what to do June 8, 2019
- Takeaways from the Magi Clinical Conference in Boston June 8, 2019